Compact equipment developed to receive boards from the production line and stackers or pack the boards automatically. The stickers are manually removed.
- Compact and less investment equipment.
- Ideal for stackers or pack wood.
- This equipment stackers boards with variable length without needing to be trimmed.
- Board unitizer included in the equipment.
- Reinforced equipment.
- Sensores and PLC included.
- Motorization and automatic eletric panel included.
- PLC with program of measurement and recording of production included.
- Input and output conveyor of packages sold separately.
- Working platform with pantograph table lift.
|Number of Forks on Tower||02||03||04||05|
|Wood Length*||900 to 1,300 mm||1.000 to 2,000 mm||900 to 2.400 mm||-|
|Wood Width**||1.800 to 3.000 mm||2,000 to 3,100 mm||1,800 to 4,000mm||3,000 to 5,000 mm|
|Stack Width||800 to 1,400 mm||1,000 to 1,400 mm||800 to 1,400 mm||1,100 to 1,600 mm|
|Stack Height||800 to 1,600 mm||800 to 1,400 mm||800 to 1,600 mm||1,000 to 1,600 mm|
|Layers/Cycles per Minute||5||12||5||12|
|Average Production with 16mm - Thick boards||7,5 m³/hour||14 m³/hour||7,5 m³/hour||-|
|Average Production with 1” (25 mm)-Thick boards||18 m³/hour||30 m³/hour||18 m³/hour||40 m³/hour|
|Average Production with 1.1/2” (38 mm)-Thick boards||20 m³/hour||35 m³/hour||20 m³/hour||45 m³/hour|
|Switch Gear||Automatic||Automatic Electronic Panel||Automatic||Automatic Electronic Panel|